THIS ONE GOES TO ELEVEN
Segment 1: What Are We Geeking Out About? (2:30)
Segment 2: What Are We Drinking About This Week? (14:42)
Another regular segment where we discuss – you guessed it – what we’re drinking. This week Kristin is drinking Big Woods Brewing Common Necessity and Brian is drinking Graft Cider Book of Nomad: Orion’s Cryptogram!
Segment 3: Stranger Things Discussion (21:30)
- We have a weeeeee disagreement right off the bat.
- Brian like the first season better, and liked the smaller scope of that season.
- Kristin loved this season and gives many reasons for that love.
- We both love Hopper and his storyline with Elle.
- Dustin and Dart!
- We both didn’t really like Episode 7 – felt out of place in the rest of the world.
- Opening the season with those characters was an odd choice.
- Kristin thought it felt a backdoor pilot.
- Elle’s sister’s crew were terrible – especially Mohawk Guy.
- We chat a bit about Max – and we have differing-ish feelings.
- Her brother was absolutely terrible.
- A call back to last episode – Wizard & Glass Roland = Mike with guns?
- Brian cannot finish his gross cider and must grab a new beer.
- Was Hopper abusive to Elle?
- The kid who played Will was really great.
- Was Steve redeemed?
- Nancy & Jonathan – yay or nay?
- WE LOVE BOB *SOB*
- We argue about the merit of revealing Elle’s mom’s backstory.
- More DIFFERING OPINIONS about the big climax with Elle & Hopper.
- The Dance was absolute perfection.
- Brian gets put on THE LIST once again.
Segment 3: Outro, Contact Info & Outtakes! (68:14)