It’s another one of our Geek Potpourri episodes where we talk about a whole bunch of things we’re geeking out about, plus any random tangents we may venture down. If you want to hear our thoughts Bomb Pops, an argument Pottermore Sorting, the terribleness of Iron Fist and of course more YARN TALK, then you’ve come to the right place!
Segment 1: What Are We Drinking About This Week? (2:53)
Segment 2: Geek Potpourri Discussion (13:15)
- What Happens in a Sewing Class?
- Brian learns the difference between sewing, knitting, threading. Again.
- Special Guest Host – Duncan the Bearded Dragon!
- The many guest appearances of our pets.
- Movies coming up! Spiderman Homecoming, The Dark Tower, Thor Ragnarok, Star Wars.
- Kristin’s contempt at Brian not reading Harry Potter.
- What is a Hufflepuff anyway?
- THE GREAT HARRY POTTER VS DARK TOWER CHALLENGE IS ANNOUNCED
- Kristin is reading the Utena manga and IT’S AMAZING
- We really need to watch a new anime!
- Brian’s playing Axiom Verge!
- Krisitn’s playing Fire Emblem Heroes!
- TV Talk!
- Guess we’re watching Sense8 S2 after all.
- Does this show have a plot? Maybe? Kinda?
- Brian really loved GLOW! But was it accurate to the original show.
- Waiting for more Stranger Things!
- Hopefully Defenders doesn’t suck!
- New York City is plagued by Ninjas and Ghosts.
- Kristin is *terribly excited* for the WWE Mae Young Classic Women’s Wrestling Tournament
- But seriously Kristin’s actually excited about three days horse eventing.
- Magic card talk! We have strong and differing opinions about the upcoming Ixalan set.
- But both agree the Amonkhet block is pretty trash.
Segment 3: Outro, Contact Info & Outtakes! (65:01)